I’ve always loved weddings and I have a large stack of Martha Stewart wedding magazines to prove it, which is why I have decided to offer an extension of my brand and offer design services for weddings.
I’d be honored to create a memorable experience for you and your guests that is sentimental, family focused and overflowing with amazing details; details that infuse deep-rooted family traditions, your personalities and interests all while telling your love story.
Together we’ll collaborate on decisions to achieve the look and feel you want for your event by bringing your priorities, your dreams and your budget together to create an amazing and unforgettable day.
- I believe in intimate gatherings that are warm and inviting
- I believe simple, understated design is best
- I believe in natural beauty from the outdoors and classic style
- I believe in manners and Southern hospitatlity
- I believe in lovely paper goods and beautiful calligraphy
- I believe in gorgeous light and moments captured with timeless, fine art photography
- I believe in family heirlooms woven throughout to create a sentimental touch
- I believe in getting married on your grandparents anniversary is the sweetest
- I believe serving your aunt’s famous lemon meringue pie is always right
- I believe everyone should marry their best friend.
Upon inquiry detailed package information will be sent to you for your review. Party planning services begin at $1800