’m on a roll! Two days of blogging back to back! I thought I’d join in to Five on Friday with my random thoughts.
Who’s looking forward to fall? I love fall and all that it brings, but it also means winter is about to happen, which I don’t love. I hate being cold. Those wool throws would be nice though!
1. Since we’re at the end of summer, I must try this recipe immediately. It looks delicious!!!
2. I’m so excited for Tessa as she announced this week that she would start doing design consultations. She is so talented and has such a gift. I could move right into her home and not change a thing. Her house looks so cozy and inviting while timeless at the same time. The perfect combo in my opinion.
3. I’m making an effort to go green in more ways than one. I signed up to do a 30 day green smoothie challenge in order to be more healthy. I’d love to hear your favorite recipes!
4. Have you seen the Tilton Fenwick line at Target? My favorite piece of the collection is the linen ottoman.
5. I’ve wanted a pink (shocker!) coat for years, but have never bought one. Maybe this year will be my year. Any favorites? I like this one, but Im wanting a deeper pink….not hot pink, but more of a Pepto Bismol pink.
Happy Friday! have a great weekend!